Saturday, January 23, 2010

KING OF FURNITURE PIECE.

Recently, I was asked to do a mural for a furniture store. What the owner notice was this big empty wall when customers walked in. He really wanted to throw something up big time!!
 
Being that this was my first time doing something this big of a project & the lack of painting experience, I was beginning to doubt myself just a tad. Not to mention we were 20ft up on a scaffold.
My girlfriend was my partner in crime & this could not have been done with out her. She had mad skills in the shading department. I guess it's handy to do your own eye shadow, because she killed it on the ruffles of the crown.
I give it to her because she is deathly afraid of heights! By the end of the day she was climbing up & down; even standing alone on the top tier painting!
The view from 20ft up.
 
Photobucket
Captain Morgan.
Photobucket
Photobucket
60% done.
Photobucket

KING OF FURNITURE
5050 Mission St.
San Francisco, Ca 94112

Fin.

No comments: